Elderly man pushed off, later dies from injuries

Elderly man pushed off, later dies from injuries

A department statement says investigators still seek witnesses to the March 21 incident.

The incident was caught on video which has since been shared with the public.

Witnesses claim Mr Fournier had told Bishop to "be nicer to passengers".

Court records show that Bishop was convicted twice, in 2014 and 2015, of misdemeanor domestic battery charges.

Here's what you need to know.

A bus video released by police shows Cadesha Bishop shove the 74-year-old man out the door as he tries to exit the bus March 21, KTNV reported. Fournier is getting ready to get off the bus and moves slowly as he turns his walker toward the door.

Officers believe Bishop had been argumentative with people on the bus.

He falls and lays still on the ground.

After coffee cup, Game of Thrones fans spot Jaime Lannister’s missing hand
This week, Kirk and I discuss " The Bells ", the penultimate episode of Game of Thrones and a really big disappointment. That was after trying to snog her nephew Jon Snow, no relation to the Channel Four News anchorman. "There she goes.

Trump warns China not to retaliate against tariff hike
The Dow Jones Industrial Average lost 622.10 points or 2.4%, while the Standard & Poor's 500 sank 2.5% in early trading. US officials said the Chinese negotiators have been reversing themselves on commitments made in earlier trade talks.

Supreme Court rules against Apple in lawsuit targeting App Store
One of the judges who ruled against Apple was President Donald Trump's controversial appointment, Brett Kavanaugh . Apple told the Supreme Court that the App Store has been very successful and offers over two million apps.

Investigators said Bishop left the scene with her child and did not offer assistance to the victim of her attack.

Police release video showing a man being pushed off Las Vegas bus.

Serge Fournier did manage to get back up after being pushed off the bus.

The elderly man smashed his head on the pavement and was rushed to hospital where he died from his injuries a month later.

"No matter what his age, she should not have done that". On May 3, his family notified detectives of his death, at which point authorities ruled it a homicide.

An autopsy revealed that the victim had died from delayed complications from blunt force trauma and the manner of death was determined to be a homicide.

Police found and arrested Bishop three days later.

The father of Bishop's son told police that Bishop was violent, and that he was no longer with her because of it. She was booked into the Clark County Detention Center and bond was set at $100,000. She is charged with murder of an elderly or vulnerable person.

Related Articles